Philip Guenther escribis:
On Sat, Oct 4, 2008 at 2:45 PM, Jesus Sanchez <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I have not sent any bug report to the OpenBSD bug database because
I'm not 100% this is a unknown problem.

If you following the "Bug Tracking" link on the OpenBSD homepage at
www.openbsd.org, you'll find a query tool.  Searches for 'wsconscfg'
show no open bugs.  Similarly, the change log for the upcoming 4.4
release doesn't have any suggestive references to wscons.

I have not experience about reporting bugs to developers so before I would like
hear someone have reproduced this same problem.

While having a reproduction of it by someone else is nice as a sanity
check, it certainly isn't required.

That said, I've gone ahead and tried it with my i386 system running
-CURRENT and it shows the same behavior, so it's not limited to you
and not fixed yet.  Please file a bug.
I'm on it :) , thanks for all.
-Jesus

Philip Guenther