Am Fri, 10 Oct 2008 19:52:10 +0200
schrieb raven <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> Hi misc :)
>
> I'm thinking how my users into an ldap db can login into my openbsd
> machine as users. I try to use google but no clue at all.
> Thanks guys :)
>
> Francesco

Hello Francesco,

there's a solution ;-).

I've gotten my -current running to authenticate against my openldap
server.

As stated by the others there is usr.sbin/ypldap. It's not linked to
the builds yet - but it works - together with the port
sysutils/login_ldap.

You can grab the users/groupsB9 from ypldap and then authenticate them
against an ldap server - no matter if this is openldap or AD.

I'll send a howto within the next days (hopely during this weekend).

Please be patient.

Regards Uwe

B9Not fully working yet - ypldap only lists the first group for the
user. But ypldap is still under developement.

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type application/pgp-signature which had
a name of signature.asc]