On Oct 16, 2008, at 1:59 PM, Jose Fragoso wrote:

So my question is: what is the best way to deal with this
kind of situation. Should I reduce the value of whiteexp ?
Has anybody thought of way of cleaning such road-warrior
addresses on a daily basis ? To be fare, these address
should not stay in the whitelist for long, since they
change hands quite often!!

Use SMTP-AUTH on an alternate port, say "submission" (port 587) and require SASL on top of that. There are literally hundreds of howtos and docs on doing this with Sendmail and Postfix.

It should solve all your issues with greylisting on port 25.