Hey guys,

So after I setup CARP on my routers/firewalls, I've been having some
problems. CARP for the most part works. There was a minor glitch that
both CARP systems saw themselves as Master, but that was solved.

The main problem now is I can't ssh from the Internet into them.
Before CARP, I was able to. But now, CARP/pf is confusing ssh clients
and all I get is connection refused. The pass rule from before CARPing
should still work, right?

I've attached pf.conf and pf.conf.BAK.

pf.conf.BAK is my pf setup before CARP.

I just wanted to access the system(s) from the outside so I could
setup my internal web servers which will also be CARP'd. Rules for web
server redirection are also in the conf files.

Help appreciated and Thanks yet again,
Vivek

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type application/octet-stream which had
a name of pf.conf]

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type application/x-trash which had a
name of pf.conf.BAK]