On Wed, 12 Nov 2008 21:32:57 -0600
Emilio Perea <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I don't think it's a big deal
> since there are other ways of getting the information.

Given that we usually sign up to a security-announce mailing list for
good reason, if the list isn't working as intended, or there is some
misunderstanding as to why the list exists, then I'd like to know
explicitely, if only so that I do not rely on the list too much.

--
Aaron W. Hsu <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> | <http://www.sacrideo.us>
"Government is the great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to