On Wed, Nov 12, 2008 at 10:32 PM, Emilio Perea <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> FWIW, I received the "Welcome to the security-announce mailing list!"
> message on 9/4/2002 and nothing since.  I don't think it's a big deal
> since there are other ways of getting the information.

Maybe you mean 2008, because I personally sent several messages to the
list in the years since.

If there was an errata that wasn't announced, remind the developer to
send such notice.  That's the only way they'll start sending such
messages.  I certainly can't remind them because I'm not subscribed so
I don't even know what's missing.