On Thu, Nov 13, 2008 at 11:19:45AM -0600, Brian Drain wrote:
> So I am curious, what IS the best way to stay up to date?  Is manually
> checking the errata page every day really correct (seems like there
> would be an automated solutuion such as the lynx dump aforementioned)?
> It seems to me that even if there is a security flaw in OpenBSD most of
> them (from reading prior patches) would be exceedingly hard to exploit
> anyway so maybe it's not as big of a deal as, say, Windows B.S. (which
> is exactly the reason I am learning something else).

I'm not sure this is the best way, but what I do to keep up with -stable
is to have a cronjob do a cvs (or csup) update every day.  Most days
there is nothing updated, so it's quite noticeable when there's a
change.  These are the two changes since 4.4 release:

----- Forwarded message from Cron Daemon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> -----