Hello all,

i am using mutt 1.5.18 to handle my mail. I set it up via my muttrc file so
that when i delete a mail, it goes to a Trash Folder. This is defined in
.muttrc like this

set trash=$HOME/.mail/mlists.pg-sec.com/Trash/

Now id like to move my mail and setup to a OpenBSD 4.4 Machine, i installed
Mutt 1.5.18 and everything works fine, except that mutt under OpenBSD doesn't
seem to recognize the set trash directive in my .muttrc; instead upon
starting mutt, mutt complains that:

Error in /home/mlists/.mutt/muttrc, line 8: trash: unknown variable
source: errors in /home/mlists/.mutt/muttrc

This is strange, because set trash should be working without any patches or
the like as far as i know.

Can anyone help me to troubleshoot this?

Thanks a lot,
David