Hello,

I tried to install openbsd on my eeepc 1000H (without external cdrom). I don't have any openbsd system installed. As I don't know how to make a bootable install media on a usb key, I installed a complete openbsd system on my usb key from Linux by using qemu. It worked fine. I modified fstab to be able to run openbsd system from the usb key. I rebooted my eeepc on the USB Key and I have the openbsd that is running... Cool.

It's cool but now I'd like to install openbsd from the usb key to the hard disk. I created a 10G OpenBSD partition from Linux so I have a partition available on my disk. Is there an equivalent of the debian debootstrap or is it better to create a bootable key (but how)? Is the only solution is to use disklabel on the hard disk, create partitions (not very easy to know the size of the partition and good offset) and copy files? Is it possible to run the installer from the openbsd that is on my usb key?

Thanks for your help,
Guillaume