On Sun, Jan 18, 2009 at 9:24 AM, Antoine Jacoutot <ajacou...@bsdfrog.org> wrote:

>> > Who is nobody anyway?
>>
>> He's a french guy. I've seen him during p2k8 in Budapest ;-)
>>
>> (did anyone take a picture of him?)
>>

> *sigh*
>
> --
> Antoine Jacoutot <ajacou...@bsdfrog.org>

If you really really want ZFS, run an OpenSolaris box. It's not going
to kill you.

It's clear there will be no ZFS in OpenBSD. It's not a priority of the
developers.

If running an OpenSolaris box is against your ethics, religion, or
common sense, then no ZFS for you!

BTW, Everything I've read about ZFS on FreeBSD says that it sucks, at
least until FreeBSD 8.0 is out. Panics under high load are common.

Right now, the most complete and reliable ZFS experience is going to
be on OpenSolaris. I'm running Nevada Build 105 and have no problems.