The European Council has spoken.

Jesus Dude, calm down.

Europe is, by convention, one of the world's seven continents. Comprising the
westernmost peninsula of Eurasia, Europe is generally divided from Asia to
its east by the water divide of the Ural Mountains, the Ural River, the
Caspian Sea, and by the Caucasus Mountains to the southeast. It consists out
of about 50 different Countries, so says Wikipedia. Thats a lot of Countries,
and hence, surely a lot of different Cultures, how do you know who feels
insulted except yourself?

To be honest, i perceive your Mail to be the most insulting one in all of
that useless Thread.

What makes you think anyone is compelled to show you any kind of Documents
just because you demand it? You demand x or...or...or you are not going to
write anymore?

Now ill save a few sentences here by not picking apart the rest of your
ridicolous mail...

At last, i am from Germany, which is in Europe too, i am not insulted, and
hope that Theo and the other Parties involved can fix their Issues without
pissing at each other.

Cheers to that,
David