Theo,

As I requested, you just have to publish all the annual account
reports and everything will become clear, still, I do not
understand where is the problem with that.

This is not difficult, if you don't do it, more and more people will
think YOU ARE THE FRAUDER and you will loose in credibility.

Yes, since I am not an OpenBSD developer, you cannot remove my
cvs commit bit. It is sure that a lot of European OpenBSD
developers does not speak about this issue (and do not show
their position) because you are a fucking dictator who can only
punish people who does not agree with your mind by removing their
cvs accounts.

It is clear that Wim has always paid the CDs and he got all the bank
receipts. It is a shame to blame this honest guy.

AND NO, HE NEVER GAVE ME A BEER.

In this affair *until you do not accept to give us detailed account
reports*, you are in fraud and you are the potential stoler.
And about this suspect company "The Computer Shop of Calgary Ltd.",
your status, your involvement in it and what you earn is unclear.

We are just asking for financial details not more not less.

But this conflict does not give you the rights in any manner to
insult the Europeans and their culture (you reference to the "beer").

We cannot accept a such behaviour.

European people is offended when they read such things.

We do not want to purchase CDs to pay the salary of an American guy who
does not respect European citizens. Now we know the man you are.

We do not need "an OpenBSD project leader, working with all the
developers day after day to get changes into the source tree, and
making releases every 6 months" at the price of being offended.

Richard