> I guess Wim would be more than happy to sell his stock of stickers and
> T-Shirts, and especially those who believe in his sincerity, and others
> who might be interested in selling these items, might want to extend a
> hand, buying off his products, to help him rebuild lost trust

Wim can rebuild lost trust by paying the Computer Shop what he owes,
and also paying out the donations.

He can rebuild trust by showing us why the total donations ever passed
to the project comes to $3402.48, over more than 7 years.

I wish those people who -- added up -- have given him more than this
above value would speak up.