Hi,

On Wed, Apr 15, 2009 at 04:34:58AM +0000, Bryan wrote:
> Okay, I built and installed wmname from ports.  I went in and started
> maptools, and on the first try, it works... YAY!!!
> Shutdown Maptools, and re-started it, gray screen... boo...

The grey screen is what I used to get before using a java program called
antlr. All i needed to do do was install wmname and run "wmname LG3D" in
my xinitrc (or manually) and java guis behaved properly.

--

Best Regards

Edd Barrett
(Freelance software developer / technical writer / open-source developer)

http://students.dec.bmth.ac.uk/ebarrett