At 09:16 PM 5/12/2009 +0200, Felipe Alfaro Solana wrote:
> If you want simple, install Webmin. Runs fine with sendmail, default
> install!

I'm not that crazy to combine something that remembers passwords in
clear text with an MTA that has a horrible security track record.

If this is clear text, I want to know where you got your glasses:

        admin:XXl2dzFGzv.Yk:0

Also, if sendmail has such a horrible track record, why is it the default MTA on this system? We handle 40K+ emails daily on a single box with no problems at all.

The question was for a simple MTA, .. the answer was provided.

        Lee