From: "Mikolaj Kucharski" <miko...@kucharski.name>
Sent: Tuesday, June 02, 2009 5:56 PM
To: <misc@openbsd.org>
Cc: <miko...@kucharski.name>
Subject: Re: Flapping VPN under load on Soekris

Can anyone give me example of embedded system (Soekris-like) which is
known to handle PF traffic + VPN traffic at MBit/s throughput, and
packets per second level, generated by home users browsing web,
skyping, playing games on-line (low latency), at the same time.
*Fanless* and which can run OpenBSD of course.

I hope I'm not too demanding, is there anything like that?