> You need to learn how to listen.

That's fair Theo.

But to make it short. Before when at the disklabel part of the install, one
could just type 'q' and it was then asked for the mount point of that actual
unchanged partition as before and skip the 'm' steps if you want. Now you can't
just type 'q' and do this, but needs to do 'm' for each partitions and keep the
same size, offset, etc the same and provide then the mount point, then save,
quit and keep going.

If there is a way to skip these additional steps using 'm' on disk unchanged
partition between install and just need to type 'q' as before and provide the
needed mount points obviously, I would like to know how now?

Doesn't appear to be possible anymore. Am I wrong?

Best,

Daniel