Astrid Sanchez wrote:
Here in Colombia started some months ago the development of a
new project called MICO. It's purpose is create a CLI to configure services on
OpenBSD. MICO was presented in Campus Party Colombia and you can see the
slides on [1], also the screencast showing the functionality implemented so
far in [2].
Hello Astrid,

I've read your slides, but it's not clear to me what advantage MICO has over nsh[A], which already is a CLI that configures services on OpenBSD and is well integrated.

Certainly you're free to write whatever CLI or management scripts you want, but I was curious why you wanted to start over? What problem with nsh are you trying to fix?

!Saludos!
Tico

[A] http://www.nmedia.net/nsh/