On Mon, Nov 09, 2009 at 08:59:55PM +0100, Martin Schr?der wrote:
> 2009/11/9 Laurens Vets <laur...@daemon.be>:
> > Tbh, I was just replying to Dale's comment: "I would love to see a decent
> > (cortex based?) arm laptop/netbook."
>
> Anybody tried porting OBSD to the Nokia N800++?

I wanted to try at one point in the past. However, not being able
to find out how to wire up the serial port (plus NDA documentation),
kind of put a halt on that (over 2 years ago). Now with Qemu supporting
it as a target, that effort could be worked on, however I have too many
other projects on newer faster hardware that dont get my time.

The base code for the beagle port was actually derived from the early
2420 code I had written, if one checks the copyrights. I was careful
to make certain that all of the remaining bits corresponded to beagle docs...

Dale Rahn                               dr...@dalerahn.com