On Wed, Dec 9, 2009 at 4:56 PM, Daniel Ouellet <dan...@presscom.net> wrote:

> So, what's heavy for you may be just simple routine for others and no, I do
> not miss the fine lock either yet anyway. Would be nice, but really, I
> haven't run into it's need for me anyway yet.

That's true for me as well. We use OpenBSD on some rather busy network
links doing Snort, among other things, and I don't think we've used
even a quarter of its potential. I've never actually seen OpenBSD fail
(with regard to performance) in real-world settings. The OP should
test it out... he'll be pleasantly surprised.

Brad