Hi,

Just a quick question to know how often the current packages are recompile when there is a lib increase or if they are not unless the packages itself get an update too.

Just wonder as I install current December 4, and install current package as well if MySQL no problem.

I tried yesterday and now MySQL packages complain of lib not found and needs the previous version as the one install in the current system.

Not a big deal, just a simple question to know if the packages are recompile based on lib changes or only on packages changes itself only. Not a big deal as I manage anyway, just wonder for my knowledge as I never really came across that yet so far and just wonder.

Other then that, best wish to all for the holidays!

Daniel