On Tue, Jan 12, 2010 at 9:41 AM, Ciprian Dorin, Craciun
<ciprian.crac...@gmail.com> wrote:

[snipz0rz]

>   So I bet that the initial poster expected an (authoritative) answer
> that should have came in the form of an advice based on experience or
> at least something useful... (Not lmgtfy, which I'm sure he already
> did, but did not found a good enough answer (as in authoritative)...)

When both of his questions were, verbatim:

OpenBSD as Dom0: Is it possible?

and

Can I run obsd as a xen guest?

it's unclear to me, since he's unwilling to document what he's
found in order to help others to help him, whether or not he's willing
to do the work required in finding those answers to begin with.