On 04/02/2010 23:02, Jean-Francois wrote:
> All,
>
> I am looking forward to reduce the TDP for a server planned to be built.
> As low as possible shall be best, is AMD cool'n quiet operating with latest
> OpenBSD ?
>
> Regards

Depending on what you where looking at, you can reduce the voltages (if
your BIOS has this much control) and this will lower power/heat. I've
done this on PC's with bad HSF in hot temperatures. Though, like over
clocking, it's an art that requires testing, trying and patience to find
the lowest/highest while still being stable