> Hello,
>
> I think of doing this too.
> What I would like to understand is if I will be able to use the frequency
> change 1000 / 2000 MHz dynamic load based.
>
> Regards

Do you mean change the frequency depending on load on the computer...?
This is very easy in a virtual environment, I am not sure on machine. I
have seen windows software that allows you to change certain options
while in the OS, though weather you could do this in OpenBSD and
dynamically you will need to see if someone else knows the answer. GPU's
are very easy to do this with...certainly doing it manually, but CPU
stuff I'm not so sure...