Manuel Giraud wrote:
I wasn't clear enough: by "new package", I meant "a package not
installed on my system yet" and not "the bleeding edge version of one
package".

Ah ok, sorry, I misunderstood.
Maybe I'll stick to -current too. But I'd like to give try staying
-stable for a while and I could still play with the new toys every 6
month anyway. I wonder why does the FAQ recommend -stable over -current?

From the FAQ:

"Put bluntly, the "best" version of OpenBSD is /-current/."

Please read the FAQ. It is explained why there are situations where -stable is more _suitable_ for some people, -current for others.

--

-RSM

http://www.erratic.ca