On Sat, 27 Mar 2010 15:12:42 +0000 Jacob Meuser
<jake...@sdf.lonestar.org> wrote:

> On Sat, Mar 27, 2010 at 01:02:44PM +0000, Jacob Meuser wrote:
>
> > unfortunately, fixing this is not exactly trivial.  I have an idea,
> > but I really would need a machine (I have the cards, just nothing
> > that can use them) to work it out.
>
> not exactly elegant (I don't think there is an elegant way to handle
> it without bigger changes) but it should work (only compile tested).

With this card:
        FCC ID: IBACT-SB32PNP49
        Model#: CT3620

You patch works perfectly. `aucat -l -m play` runs without a fuss and
both `aucat -i track01.wav` and `cdio cdplay` run very well.

I'll start testing the other four SB cards soonish.

As for not having a working system with an ISA bus for testing the
ancient stuff, I'll quite happily send you one, but I'm afraid you'd
quite begrudgingly receive it. ;)

If you want one, let me know.

jcr