Hi Misc@,
Has anyone try to setup bgpd(8) configuration with pf(4) specifically with rdomain? I'm trying to setup a simple VPN routing (VRF like) on openbsd 4.7.i386-current (15 march 2010). RTFM-ing the manual, I could only come up with:

1. rtable on pf.conf is similar with rdomains. I don't know if there are additional parameters to includes an interface on a specific routing domain (eg. rdomain 1) to pf(4) ruleset. 2. to supply routing table on rdomain 1 using bgpd(8), I had to set rtable 1 on global configuration, which also means that I had to setup another instance of bgpd to retain the default routing table (rtable 0).

My questions are:
1. Are there additional setup in pf rulesets to includes an interface that belongs to a specific rdomain? 2. Is there anyway to setup vrf-like configurations without another instance of bgpd? or storing/injecting a bgpd rib from a neighbor into a specific routing table (eg. rtable 1)?

Thanks,

Insan Praja
--
insandotpraja(at)gmaildotcom