hey!

I have a thinkpad x200s and with a recent snapshot I can confirm here
that the laptop suspends in a fraction of a second and resumes again
almost immediately

Unfortunately, after some few seconds, even if if looks as if
everything had gone just perfect (em0, usb etc are resumed), I get

ahci_get_err_ccb but SACT 03ffffff != 0?
panic: kernel diagnostic assertion "ahci_pread(ap, AHCI_PREG_CI) == 0"
failed: file "../../../../dev/pci/ahci.c", line 2037
Stopped at     Debugger+0x4:      leave
RUEN AT LEAST 'trace' AND 'ps' AND INCLUDE OUTPUT WHEN REPORTING THIS PANIC!
IF RUNNING SMP, USE 'mach ddbcpu <#>' AND 'trace' ON OTHER PROCESSORS, TOO.
(...)
ddb{0}>

Then I ran trace and ps and I get a long output. I have taken three
pictures of the output and uploaded them here:

www.aei.mpg.de/~pau/1.jpg
www.aei.mpg.de/~pau/2.jpg
www.aei.mpg.de/~pau/3.jpg

(about 180K each)