Hello,

I am using the intel driver on a thinkpad x200s with a xorg.conf file

It was suspending resuming very well until now. With  4.7 GENERIC.MP#509 i386
I have the problem that, when resuming, X does not "wake up" totally. I can
see
the applications open and I can move the mouse but nothing else.

I cannot switch to a terminal (ctrl+alt+fX); the system is in general
unresponsive

I will try now to use X without xorg.conf (I changed a couple of things).

Thanks,

Pau