Quoting Juan Miscaro <jmisc...@gmail.com>:

> On 5 May 2010 14:09, Marco Peereboom <sl...@peereboom.us> wrote:
> particular,
> multithreaded?
... cut ...
> However, I'm not sure why there was so much talk of steaming piles of
> shit; shit that contains less peanuts and corn niblets; "bunch of
> crap"; and STFU/GTFO.
>
> I have been using OpenBSD for many years and I was just trying to
> learn more about these issues so as to be in a better position to
> promote/defend the OS. I'm not a troll and I don't know why there is
> so much rudeness.

You've told the developers that their work has been described as "garbage" and
you wonder why you get a rude response?  You couldn't have phrased it in a less
inflammatory way?

"Someone" told me my Atari ST was "garbage" and their Amiga was better.  Ford is
better than Holden, vim is better than Emacs, MySQL is better than PostgreSQL,
FreeBSD is better than OpenBSD, Windows is better than Linux, etc., etc., etc.,
etc., etc.

Don't listen to the someones - you've got to try stuff for yourself.