"Someone" told me my Atari ST was "garbage" and their Amiga was better.

Hey, I will stay out of the rest, but the Atari wasn't bad, however the Amiga was really great and many years ahead of it's time. (;> I had to sale my 2000 and 1000 with all my books, my Astec compiler (Really expensive piece of software!) and plenty of other software including my co processor IBM board with at the time the math co processor as well, just so that I could pay part of my college education and even if it's been so many years, I still miss it! (;>

Yea, these days.

Really an incredible machine!

A long way from my first sinclair Z80 with thermal printer and all. Talk about expensive toys! (;>

Going back under my rock now. (;>

Daniel