Hi all,

That's a pleasure got in the OpenBSD main list, that is my first time.
But I thing anyone has a question like that. The problem is: I am trying
to implement ntop in OpenBSD, but the version we have on repository
"pkg" is very old, and the interface of that version is a little bit
over. As we are a security company that offer OpenBSD as a service the
actual ntop is totally out of the customers expect.

I have already tried to compile the source code to OpenBSD, but it
doesn't works at all. So what is the hint in my case?

Thanks a lot in advanced!

Att,
--
Rovercy

Este comunicado, incluindo seus anexos, e de uso exclusivo do destinatario e
pode conter informacoes confidenciais e/ou privilegiadas. Se voce nao e o
destinatario  designado, qualquer uso, copia, divulgacao, veiculacao ou
distribuicao e estritamente proibida. Por favor notifique o remetente
imediatamente, respondendo este  email, apague esta mensagem e destrua todas
as copias.

addressee and may contain proprietary, confidential and/or privileged
information.  If you are not the intended recipient, any use, copying,
disclosure, dissemination or distribution is strictly prohibited.  If you are
not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately by return
e-mail, delete this communication and destroy all copies.