2010/5/24 Rovercy de Oliveira <rolive...@realprotect.net>

> Hi all,
>
> I have already tried to compile the source code to OpenBSD, but it
> doesn't works at all. So what is the hint in my case?
>
> Stop hiding the details if you actually are looking for a solution.

"doesnt work" means NOTHING to the readers. Nothing. Either you actually
start providing info or dont post anything at all. Doing the "Hey, give me
some attention and
help, but YOU must pull the info out of me like as if it was my teeth" will
not work.

Lastly, ntop is in ports and available as a package.

Knowledgeable People(tm) have succesfully compiled it to a working state so
there are at least three reasons for you to look there:
1) you obviously arent one of the Knowledgeable People(tm)
2) www.openbsd.org recommends everyone to use precompiled packages unless a
dire need says anything else
3) The one there works, I've run it myself.