From: "Julian Acosta" <j.acost...@gmail.com>
Hello!

I'm from the Postgraduate Departmen of the ITCC University from Mexico,

Really we need to contact with Richard Stallman, just for give us his
opinion and answer us some questions about free software,
How can I contact him?
What's his real email?
You'd be better contacting the FSF rather than Stallman directly - don't you
think that's overkill?

He also may have conducted just one or two interviews and written a couple
of articles - just google.

Bear in mind that their favoured GPL 'free' software license is not free. It is
effectively free as in beer, but not as in free speech[1].  Their definition
includes being forced to give away source code, which whilst I understand
the viewpoint (of increasing free code), is by any measure a restriction of
your freedom.

BSD licenses, on the other hand, do not restrict what you can do, although it's
good karma to contribute back when using a large amount of free code from
others.

[1] The GPL allows products to be sold, but seeing as this must include
source code, after one sale it only needs someone with a compiler to distribute
it freely (as in beer).

Peter