On Wed, May 26, 2010 at 1:16 PM, Christiano F. Haesbaert <
haesba...@haesbaert.org> wrote:

> Having that in mind, why didn't he came across a Linux mailing list or
> a FreeBSD or a my-ass-is-on-fire list ?
> My point is, what are the odds of an individual asking the completely
> wrong question on the completely wrong list ? (Think again, asking
> about RMS on an openbsd list).
>
> He is clearly trolling, stop feeding.

I don't think we can assume that he didn't.  it's likely that he found
multiple mailing lists that all had some tenuous relationship to
open-source software, and spammed all of them.  but I haven't looked
in the archives of any other lists to find out.  I'm just not that
interested.

-ken