I upgraded six machines from 4.6 to 4.7 recently, using the CD to do so.  I
then updated PKG_PATH and tried to upgrade packages.  It fails consistently
on all six machines, indicating that it can't find anything in $PKG_PATH.
So I tried setting PKG_PATH to the main openbsd mirror, with no luck.

It also fails when I specify an explicit package path, which is odd because
I'm able to access this exact URL from the same machines using ftp or links:

# pkg_add -uvvv
ftp://ftp.openbsd.org/pub/OpenBSD/4.7/packages/i386/ratpoison-1.4.4p0.tgz

Problem finding
ftp://ftp.openbsd.org/pub/OpenBSD/4.7/packages/i386/ratpoison-1.4.4p0.tgz
No packages available in the PKG_PATH

How can I resolve this or figure out more about what's going wrong?  The
-vvv options, per the man page, don't seem to do anything useful in this
case.

Cheers,
--
Casey Allen Shobe