On Thursday 24 June 2010 12:52:35 pourl...@hushmail.com wrote:
> On Tue, 22 Jun 2010 21:39:10 +0200 Aaron Glenn
>
> <aaron.gl...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >On Tue, Jun 22, 2010 at 7:26 PM,  <pourl...@hushmail.com> wrote:
> >> I do not wish to begin a troll-like thread, I just want the
> >
> >truth.
> >
> >yes you do; no you don't.
> >no one cares; please go away.
>
> You are wrong, if you are unable to reply properly to my request,
> go away.
> I don't know, go out, do some sports.
> Didn't you just want to appear on misc@, if not you would not have
> kept misc in the discussion.
>
> There will always be OpenBSD haters, I want to be able to have a
> constructive, fact based discussion with them.
> Staying ignorant and saying "go away" just prove yourself ignorant
> and childish.
>
> If someone HAS valuable information, they can reply directly,
> without replying to misc. Thank you.

The fact of the matter is that N groups of people can think of much
the same things quite independantly of one another.  This being the
case, trying to claim 'we did it first!' is much like digging a hole in
water.  It's great exercise, amsuing for others to watch, but utterly
useless.

--STeve Andre'