The PaX guys got their panties in a knot because they wanted credit for
being first or something which they can have all day long.

The OpenBSD code was developed in oblivion to PaX.

So that guy still has an axe to grind because he wants something out of
it.  Not sure what though.

I'll declare him first and omg1337 H4Xx0r and he can use his PaX all day
long.  Hope it works out for him.  It has however no relevance to
OpenBSD.