Hi list,

So far I have been able to get OpenBSD running nicely as my primary desktop
with the only hitch being my NFS mounted music skips occasionally.  I'm
pretty sure it's not the NFS server since my Linux laptop has the same setup
and doesn't skip.  I'm using mpd to play the music, with a gigbit connection
leading to a dedicated file server which has practically no load.  Already
gone over mount_nfs(8) and tried a whole bunch of different options with no
luck.

One point of interest is that it seems the longer I keep the share mounted,
the worse it gets starting with mildy iritating (0-1 skips per song) to very
annoying (4 or more skips per song) and after remounting it resets for about
an hour.

The obvious solution would be to just copy my music locally, but I would
very much rather not.

Any help would be apprecated.

4.7 AMD64 GENERIC.MP
Fileserver is FreeNAS

Corey

--
Please don't CC: me, I'm subscribed. Thanks!