Christiano F. Haesbaert escribis:
On 17 August 2010 14:50, Mike Erdely <m...@erdelynet.com> wrote:
On Tue, Aug 17, 2010 at 07:30:55PM +0300, Paul Irofti wrote:
jcr, please forgive my fellow romanian as us gypsies don't get to travel
much and don't know the mysteries of these flying birds and their inner
workings.
Gypsies who don't travel, eh?

They have social security now, Go Go Gypsies !

I suppose it's a kind of humour, but, anyway... shame on you.

--
I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.