Hello,

Here is my last post to this thread. No time to argue out of the
subject. My point is it is safer not to hurt yourself, in this case is
safer to avoid unnecessary conflicts and treatments on the airport.
Why ? The worst thing it can happen in this situation is  .... well,
you are held there and you can't reach anymore the hackathon meeting.
So nice.

I was drive to open this thread by the memory of another case with
someone from open source. My intention was not to judge people  ( J.C.
vs. R) but behaviours.

So J.C. of course you are others are free to do and write whatever you
like, but I think your scenario was set up from home. I know what
sarcasm is, please avoid using wikipedia as a reference, it looks not
so nice.
Here are a few translations of my own for local humour, here in
Eastern Europe ( no hints included : )

" You do not put a flea on a white paper. "
" You do not wear a towel on your head if you don't have a headache."

No hate involved from my side.