Hello, everyone!

After some investigation about 05-Oct-10 snapshot's hang on Acer Aspire One
531h I got that Intel Link 5150 card containing both WiFi and WiMax devices
causes that.

So, I've tried to boot two different netbooks with Intel Link 5150 with the
05-Oct-10 snapshot and got both of them hang just at the same string of dmesg
that in 4.7 is followed by the messages:

   uhub0: port 7, set config at addr 3 failed
   uhub0: device problem, disabling port 7

These messages refer to the Intel's WiMax hardware which resides on the same
module as WiFi does, but is attached to USB interface.

The netbook with another wireless card and similar configuration booted
normally, as did my Acer after I removed Intel Link 5150 from the slot.

Just in case anyone cares.

--
Dmitrij D. Czarkoff