Back to tha listing.... =)

Thank you everybody for the answers.

About the prices, in Brazil we have MercadoLivre (sort of a eBay).... Every
kind of equipament here is more expensive because of both shipping and
fees.. I've "translated" the prices to US dollar for you to know which
choice will be the best cost-benefit option....

What I really like about the Sun Server was the size... any of the other
will take me much more space... BUT, how the guys adviced me, the pictures
can't tell how loud the fan can sound...

The idea was really to learn something new...  I've already used OBSD under
i386 with really good results (about a year w/o restart)... I wonder if the
other platforms are as good as i386, or even better, form the point of
stability...

Cheers,
Felipe
SP-Brazil