Hi Felipe,

I'd immediately exclude B, as apple hardware is sometimes a nightmare to
jack with and, due to lack of proper fresh air inflow, their logic boards
(=motherboards) die at a greater range than other vendors' ones.

Go on C if you just need bare power and an easy way to find spare parts in
case of damages. Anyway, the machine C is not a server, so, if you don't
regularly keep it clean (physically! be a dustbuster!), checked and backed
up you might have surprises on the long run.

Go on A if you need a real server, keeping an eye on disks (they will be
"crunched" after all those years, so already plan a substitution with fresh
ones). If the machine will be in order, it'll last for many years to come...
(don't forget a good UPS!). Btw, if you are kinda "risky" you might also try
to mount on it a gigabit card... although I dunno if the CPU can handle
reliably that much throughput!

Ciao :)