Hello folks,

I'm day by day loving more and more openbsd and also trying to polish my
experience in it.

It's been a long period I'd been wishing to use Del, Home and End keys of my
keyboard on CLI instad of crtl-D, ctrl-A, ctrl-E. I got this problem only in
the shell, as in appz (like nano for instance) everything works correctly.
Maybe this has been asked a zillion times, but after endless googling the
most sensible clue I was able to find was fiddling with termcap sequences,
as of this page:
http://old.nabble.com/termcap-terminfo-replacement-for-vt220-on-OpenBSD-td21271342.html

Does it make sense?
Is there an easier/more correct way to obtain the result on i386 without
such unsupported scripts?
Would a solution apply also to other arches, especially to sparc64?
Right now my terms are all wsvt25 based.

Thanks in advance and sorry for da noise.