Hi,

On Sat, 23.10.2010 at 10:36:54 -0500, Marco Peereboom <sl...@peereboom.us>
wrote:
> On Oct 23, 2010, at 8:48, Toni Mueller <openbsd-m...@oeko.net> wrote:
> > Also, Linux is better supported by hardware vendors, and/or much less
> > picky about hardware than OpenBSD is.
> If you consider the garbage these vendors call drivers then sure.
>
> The only debate really comes down to smp and flash.

nope. I regularly see hardware which is supposed to be good, and which
gives no problems under Linux, which causes a lot of problems under
OpenBSD. I'm just about to throw away a bunch of recent machines that
worked fine with older OpenBSDs, but horribly crash with later
releases, up to the point that they even refuse to boot.

--
Kind regards,
--Toni++