I agree with Marco Peereboom <sl...@peereboom.us>
He told "Learning C is easy; learning to using C right is the hard part.
 Read
more code to learn from the experts."

I think if you are sharp u can learn C during one week.
But using C is not so easy. You should be able to think as a programmer.
I think all parts of a  program is important.
you should pay attention to design, algorithm, debug, data structure,
architecture and also libraries.
you can not be a programmer by learning syntax of every computer language.
 I think programming is an art And there is only one way to learn an art,
practice makes perfect.

you can learn programming by reading and writing real projects codes.

--
Gula_Gula =;=; BNF