On 25.11.2010 13:20, Christiano F. Haesbaert wrote:
Stick with Marco's books and you should be fine. I also recommend
the following, disregard the name, it isn't all that:
http://www.amazon.com/Expert-Programming-Peter-van-Linden/dp/0131774298.

I have read that book after I learned C from "The C Programming
Language" and I found it especially useful in the way it explained
complicated declarations in C. Only for that it is already worth the money.

I have spend much more than one weekend with "The C Programming
Language" and immediately after finishing it, I dived into studying
about linked lists. These documents where tremendously helpful:

http://cslibrary.stanford.edu/103/
http://cslibrary.stanford.edu/102/

But I stopped using "Pointers to Pointers" as was suggested here.

Also this video is on my list of recommendations:

http://cslibrary.stanford.edu/104/

        Regards, Ludo