david carrasco <dacar...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Greetings to all good I hope to help me
> I followed the manual gateway-firewall openbsd 4.8
> but still can not get or have no internet Conexxion client
>
> ADSL (router ext)
>
> 192.168.1.1
>  xl0
>  192.168.1.101
> gatewayopenbsd4.8-
> xl1
>   192.168.0.1
> Client
>       192.168.0.10

On gateway start "tcpdump -i xl1" then on client start "ping
192.168.0.1". Do you see the packets?

After you stop the ping run "arp -a" on both client and gateway.
Do you see an entry for the other host?

If the answer to thease questions are "No" then you have a layer
two (or below) problem. Check cabling, vlan configuration and
such.

It the answer to thease questions are "Yes" then you have a layer
three (or above) problem. Check your packet filters.