Todd Carson wrote:

> Which chip/card is it, if you don't mind?
> I have issues with my RT2561 and am considering trying to replace it.

> (To be specific, it sometimes stops accepting association requests and
> requires a power cycle -- not just an ifconfig down/up or warm reboot --
> to be reset. I haven't found a reliable way to reproduce it and I'm not
> sure whether it's a driver bug or hardware/firmware issue...)

ral0 at pci2 dev 4 function 0 "Ralink RT2561S" rev 0x00: irq 54, address
00:0c:09:30:01:b3
ral0: MAC/BBP RT2561C, RF RT2527

So, mine is a RT2561C not sure how different that may be from your
RT2561.  I have not had such problems with mine.

--Kurt

--
Kurt Mosiejczuk
Software Engineering

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE: The information transmitted, including
attachments, is intended only for the person(s) or entity to which it
is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material.
Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking
of any action in reliance upon this information by persons or entities
other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this
in error, please contact the sender and destroy any copies of this
information.